Executives developing Executives
Pharos Executive Coaching is a leading Evidence-Based Executive Coaching practice, operating globally. Our powerful combination of experience and proven methodologies has been delivering exceptional results since 2003, enabling leaders, executives, managers and organisations to maximise their potential.
The cornerstone of Evidence-Based Coaching is the systematic use of cutting-edge theory and proven research from the behavioural sciences, linked to evolving coaching best practice. It is a professional, outcome-focussed approach that delivers a measurable improvement in performance and leadership as well as supporting personal growth.
We deliver Evidence-Based executive and organisation development using frameworks that are powerful, accurate and useful. Our coaches are skilled at establishing healthy relationships, enabling them to supportively challenge the perceptions, assumptions and habits of thought and behaviour that hinder performance and constrain leadership development.
At Pharos, we employ only proven research-based assessment tools. Together with our mastery of development best practice and extensive hands-on experience means that every assignment is grounded in an accurate understanding of the individual, team or organisation.
We recruit highly credible senior executives with significant life experience and business acumen. Our coaches know what it is like to manage markets and perform in turbulent environments. They are professional, results driven and skilled at nurturing change.
Pharos coaches enhance their existing life skills and business expertise with in-depth, psychologically-based training, plus ongoing professional supervision. We draw on a variety of disciplines and theoretical approaches that form our integrated multi-disciplinary approach. We take ownership of the supervision and ongoing professional development of our coaches, we stay connected with the current research and development of coaching literature and leadership theory.
Our Executive Coaching practice offers a range of Leadership and Executive Coaching services including:
- Our assessment portfolio of cutting edge tools; assessing skills, performance and leadership capabilities that’s been shown to be the most accurate in the industry.
- Leadership Feedback process which focuses on information gathering, sorting data for relevance and developmental impact, and providing effective communication that can lead to optima results
- Sustainable leadership; provide learning experiences to build leadership capability through self-awareness, thought provoking, perspective development, system thinking and complexity handling
- Strategic leadership; developing the leadership values and cognitions affecting the strategic thinking process and strategic decision making process that impact organisational outcomes
- Transformation leadership; focuses on personal transformation and the development of inner leadership to facilitate transformation initiatives
- Innovation leadership; focuses on how leadership styles directly and indirectly affect the companies’ innovation.
- Skills coaching services focus on the development of leadership skills for growth
- Performance coaching services to enhance current performance and meet new expectations
- Developmental coaching services focus on intrapersonal development, handling complexity and finding meaning in experiences, relationships and professional setbacks
- Executive mentoring services in support of the executive agenda and stakeholder management
- Leadership pipeline, selection and succession planning
- Complexity @ work; supporting change and adaptation in a complex system environment that lead to transformation
- Culture, values & norms; developing mental models that guide broad policies and ideologies towards organisation values and behavioural norms
- Team & Group dynamics; the impact character strengths and personality styles on group processes and team effectiveness
- Workforce Engagement; focuses on helping leaders in developing positive, fulfilling, work-related state of mind that is characterised by high levels of energy and mental resilience, dedication and absorption while working.
- Process of management; establish a purpose, shared vision, shared plans, lead action, evaluate results and drive continuous improvements
- Leadership diversity, focuses on addressing the most common issues that executive women may experience in their workplace
- Customer centricity; put customer needs in the centre of what we do; values, processes, systems, structure, interactions and planning, both strategic and operational.
- Customer service; focuses on the customer service leadership, its value proposition and delivery systems effectiveness
The Pharos coaching framework provided by our experienced coaches means that:
- Development needs of leadership are clearly identified and validated
- Coaching solutions are individually structured and delivered
- Growth-oriented approach and a holistic view of the individual are considered
- Workplace applications that translate learning into experiences are applied
- Integrated development of competencies and personality
- Self-maintenance plans are developed and practised
- Coaching is directly linked to outcomes
- Outcomes are measured and quantified
My personal learning and development as a Leadership and Executive Coach with Pharos provided me with an excellent platform to pursue my passion for helping people be successful. The quality of training, continuous learning and ongoing supervision and support provided is industry leading. Pharos provides a comprehensive, evidence-based service offering tailored specifically to meet client expectations.
"I have been a coach with Pharos for over ten years. From the beginning, I was offered quality training that took me on a journey from a primitive understanding of coaching technique and coaching psychology to the Australian Standard for executive coaching - and beyond. At Pharos, our development never stops. Whether it is on the job or formal training, it is fifty-two weeks of the year of continuous education by seminar, reading or personal one-on-one discussion which complements our practice. Pharos can rightly hold its head high in the coaching industry as a world leader in developing executive coaches."
"I believe the Pharos Institute methodology is a unique coach training platform that has been a game changer in its approach to facilitate the learning of a professional skill set. In addition to the psychological and scientific disciplines, it emphasizes on the whole person and finding positive outcomes in an approachable and sustainable manner. The coursework was challenging but very rewarding as the concepts work seamlessly together. The methodologies along with the continuing education ensures that my engagement with this discipline is relevant and professional."
"I spent over six months going through a rigorous coaching training program instituted by Pharos before I was accredited. The program provided an insight into the theoretical executive coaching underpinnings, in addition to my sizable management experience. It also helped me realise, with the hindsight, what I could have done better or what I could have avoided. Now through on-going weekly learning sessions the process continues. I learn something new every week."
"I found the training at Pharos extremely enlightening and insightful. There is a lot of knowledge accumulated through years of experience that I benefited from in a short time. I learn the power of empathy and smart use of questions to draw the coachee to better understand himself/herself and see clearly the situation he/she is confronted with, and the tools to navigate complex situations. Feel confident that I can be an effective coach after the training and able to grow myself through continuous professional development."
"Pharos introduced me to the theory and practice of coaching. The Executive Coach Training provides a strong practical foundation which is continually enriched with continuous professional development. Pharos’s multidisciplinary approach gives me access to current evidence-based thinking and methods. This emphasis on evidence-based applied learning gives my clients the benefit of immediate access to contemporary coaching practice."
"I found Pharos’ evidence-based coaching methods very powerful and effective in delivering results desired by my coachees and their organizations. The blended learning methods, coupled with one-on-one coaching by Wade, ensured I have a solid foundation in coaching from the start. Now, with on-going case supervision and continuous professional development, my coaching skills continue to scale new heights progressively."