Are you seeking coaching credentials?
PHAROS owns the only nationally accredited Diploma of Executive Coaching for Personal Development in Australia , approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) the national regulator for Australia’s vocational education and training sector.
Our evidence based, contemporary curriculum has been expertly designed by experienced practising executive coaches, psychologists and educators and is delivered by former senior executives.
Our coaching focus is on change and transformation. Thought-provoking and creative, it inspires executives to maximise their personal and professional potential. Our IECM coaching is collaborative, solution and results-focused, helping executives take responsibility for change and move into action.
Our Coaching education suits those:
- Seeking to learn new techniques
- Wanting nationally recognised accreditation
- Wanting to excel as internal coaches
- Already certified by the International Coach Federation but would like to have a fully accredited, nationally recognised educational qualification
- Accomplished organisational leaders and professionals seeking a career transition that will build
- Experienced human resources and performance management professionals.
If you want to begin in a smaller way and explore your future learning and development pathways, try one of our skills development workshops or our Certified Coach programs; each may articulate into our Diploma program.
PHAROS extensive research and our post graduate support services are available through our portal, supporting your learning life cycle and placing you amongst a pool of alumni and Friends of the Institute.